Miyerkules, Oktubre 10, 2012

My Reflection..

       All of us had an discoveries ,as a 4th year student I have so many discoveries have learned inside the School or even at home.And the one discoveries I've learned is all about the blog  first and foremost I have no idea about this lesson. But when the teacher teach us I tried my best to do it correctly. At first, it is hard to understand but when you try it you will know this by following the steps. And of course I have also discovered the Science subject our group experiments. For all these discoveries I've learned, I hope I will step up to become successful in the near future.
      I addressed all these challenges by facing them, studying and of course by working on it. I put it all in my mind because I know that it will help me to pursue my studies. This will serve my key to stand stronger to all the things that will come on my way.

2 komento:

  1. This is just a constructive criticism about your writing technique. You should write from your heart, everything that you are writing should be true to life in your reflection. I hope this will help you in writing essays. :)

    TumugonBurahin